Oasis Systems is looking for a Test Manager to provide testing support to Tactical Air Control Party (TACP) program, which is within the Digital Directorate and located at Hanscom AFB, MA. The assigned Test Manager will work in direct support of government engineers and program managers through the acquisition cycle of the program. In this role, this test manager will assist the TACP program office team, working in conjunction with government engineers and program managers, as well as other support contract engineers and program managers, with the below described responsibilities.
LOCATION: Hanscom AFB, MA
JOB STATUS: Full time
- The Contractor shall provide test planning and V&V support for activities in compliance with DoD, AF instructions, policies, and procedures. Activities will vary depending upon the current activities of the program, scope of the current development or sustainment cycle, and other corporate and program initiatives. The Contractor shall provide test report support services by way of the documentation of test events and shall conduct technical reviews of engineering documentation. Support requirements include but are not limited to:
- Prepare test plans and procedures
- Prepare Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMPs)
- Prepare and review test analyses and reports
- Prepare T&E segments of acquisition documentation
- Monitor test events
- Support certification test activities (e.g., Joint Interoperability Test Center (JITC))
- Support training required to execute test activities
- Support the execution of test cases, evaluations, and demonstrations.
- Review and analyze design documentation (ex: engineering drawings and specifications)
- Review and analyze engineering performance and technical analysis reports
- Review and analyze measures of effectiveness and measures of suitability
- Review and analyze engineering performance predictions
- Review and analyze trade-off studies
- Support Functional Capability Assessments (FCA) /Physical Capability Assessments (PCA)
- Support the collection of test data during developmental and operational test events
- Prefer experience with testing of major acquisition development programs
- Progressive experience in testing of DoD weapon system acquisition programs, to include developmental test, operational test, and impact of testing on lifecycle sustainment planning to enable government ownership of the program technical baseline
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field, prefer Masters degree, and 15 years of experience in developmental and/or operational testing of new technology, 8 of which must be in support of DoD acquisition programs; or 20 years of experience in a Test discipline, 10 of which must be in support of the DoD.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.