Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a FMS Program Manager to provide program management support to AWACS program, which is located at Hanscom AFB, MA.
LOCATION: Hanscom AFB, MA
JOB STATUS: Full time
- Attending meetings, reviewing plans, schedules, other technical documentation and tracking and reporting on progress for assigned program(s)
- Assisting as needed in preparing and reviewing program/project documentation, including letters and briefings
- Setting up Senior Level meetings including development of date coordination, agendas, slide decks, and meeting minutes.
Information Technology support; assigned as the Division IAO/ISSO, alternate equipment custodian to manage the inventory for the Primary ITEC’s across the Division, serve as the Division POC for collecting, analyzing and sharing system “tips” as updates are received from Air Force and Hanscom Network Operations systems (i.e. AFLCMC/SC emails). No certification is required.
Suspense Monitor; ability to manage multiple actions simultaneously, meticulous organizational skills, Program Management knowledge to support the preparation of numerous tasks prior to dissemination to Branch and Functional leaders/workflows.
Facility Management Support as needed (i.e. Space and Location taskers)
- Comprehensive knowledge of principles, policies and practices of systems acquisition and program management, as defined in DoDI 5000.02 and 5000.75, as well as knowledge of roles and relationships within the DoD and the Air Force
- The successful candidate will have comprehensive knowledge of principles, policies and practices of FMS system acquisition and program management, as well as knowledge of roles and relationships within the FMS community, including SAF/IA, AFSAC, DSCA, AFLCMC/WFNFM, Foreign Disclosure Office (FDO); Tri-Service Committee (TSC), etc.
- Individual must have knowledge of qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of FMS programs.
- Individual has the knowledge of support activities that assist the program manager in assessing what programs are within schedule and cost baselines, be able to recommend viable solutions to problems and the pursuit of alternative courses of action. Individual must be able to effectively communicate orally and in writing, providing quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.).
- Individual shall be able to plan, research, analyze and assess system acquisition in terms of development, production and deployment of weapons systems and associated equipment; formulate plans and recommend effective strategies in meeting cost, schedule and performance objectives.
- The candidate will be able to support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to senior management. Support Program Acquisition Reviews (PAR), senior level meeting/reviews and IMP/IMS reviews.
- Ability to interact independently with Senior level US and International leaders (Military and Civilian) in business, social and meeting settings
- Must be highly organized and able to organize others
- Knowledge of ITAR regulations, Rules and Regulations
- Extensive Knowledge of MS Office products especially MS PowerPoint
- Extensive Ability to Meet tight deadlines, develop precision documents for Senior leaders under tight deadlines
- Must have an excellent grasp of written language and be able to communicate in written form in a concise manner
- Must be able to interpret technical requirements into written direction
- Must be able to work independently with little direction or guidance to achieve leadership goals
- Must be able to document events, meetings and discussions for Senior leader use
- Must obtain and maintain access to the following Foreign Military Sales/Security Assistance tools:
- Defense Security Assistance Management System
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Candidate must have an active US security clearance
- Bachelors degree and 5 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.