Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for SE-4 Air Operations Command and Control (C2) Test Engineer in support of C4ISR programs located at the 96CTG, 45 Test Squadron, Air Operations C2 Systems Test Flight, at Eglin AFB, FL.
LOCATION: Eglin AFB, FL
JOB STATUS: Full Time
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must be able to obtain/maintain Secret clearance - US Citizenship.
EDUCATION: This skill level requires over 10 years of experience and a Master’s degree in the applicable discipline. This skill level typically works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently. This skill level may oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: SE-4
- Relevant experience in one of the following: operational aviation assignment, planning assignment in the areas related to: AOC Weapon System operations as outlined in Air Force Instruction 13-1 AOC, Volume 3 or other operational force level planning assignment
- Prior experience or knowledge on AOC Weapon System applications with the competency to learn other C2 systems targeted to AOC integration
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively on a team and lead/direct the work of others
- Proficiency in the use and integration of MS Office applications
- Must be able to effectively communicate orally and possess technical writing skills
- Understanding of developmental test and evaluation processes, specifically - acquisition program development and detailed knowledge of Air Force C2 test methodologies including AFI 99-103. Familiarity with Design of Experiments
- AGILE Software Development testing. AGILE test design, execution and reporting as part of DevOps and continuous testing
- Ability to interface with prime contractors developing the system under test (SUT) regarding test objectives, schedules, budgets, and methods of test
- Experience with networked datalink interoperability concepts and procedures
- Familiarity with C2 modeling and simulation.
- Provide technical leadership and frequently serve as the technical advisor for the Air Operations Center (AOC) Weapon System and supporting systems/applications, as well as other C2 systems.
- Conduct data analysis and apply knowledge of engineering technology. These tasks include test and evaluation, test support, logistics, sustainment, operations analyses, technical studies, and various analyses and support activities including program/system security.
- Assist in the development of test objectives/criteria, performance measures, test phase entry/exit criteria, analysis of design constraints, functional capabilities, and metrics.
- Support Developmental Test and Evaluation (DT&E), Operational Test (OT), Force Development Evaluation (FDE), Risk Reduction Testing (RRT) and certification for test readiness. Identify deficiencies, verify compliance with specifications and standards, and assess stability of various system configurations.
- Support senior engineers when interacting with System Program Offices, other military services, and development contractors.
- Prepare, execute, review, and analyze test plans, procedures, metrics, and reports throughout the software development life cycle. Develop and write methods of tests, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), test cases, test objectives/procedures, test directives, technical or letter reports, analysis and review of requirements, and other test process documents as required in the conduct of testing.
- Coordinate schedules, pre-and post-test activities, logistics of test planning, and test results.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective, and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and other Federal Agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations, while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available